The New England Tech Vets “Veteran Ready” Employer Education and Certification Program is a partnership among the Massachusetts High Technology Council, Military Talent Group, Monster, National Defense Industries Association, and Home Base.
New England Tech Vets certifies as “Veteran Ready,” employers who demonstrate a commitment to veteran employment and retention through:
- Completion of the online NETV Education Program;
- Organizational initiatives focused on veteran employees and their managers; and
- Evidence of material progress in hiring and retaining veteran employees.
Employers certified as Veteran Ready by NETV may also be eligible for Massachusetts veteran hiring tax credits. (Contact the Mass. Department Veterans Services for more information.)
The video training content, developed and provided at no charge to participating employers by Military Talent Group, falls into 6 high level themes:
- Value of a Veteran
- Military 101
- Invisible Wounds of War
- Recruiting Military Talent
- Elements of Successful Onboarding
- Retaining Military Employees
To view an executive summary of the program, Click here
To register for the no-cost NETV “Veteran Ready” Education Program, Click Here